Sunday, September 21, 2008

Movise

In Taiwan, people prefer the America movies to the local movies. I think it because Hollawood is the best and hugest industry in the world. Recently, there are almost 80% movise come from the United states. It's also an important and direct way to know America culture. My favorite movie is "The Pursuit of Happyness." After watching this movie, I tell myself I have to work and study hard like Will Smith. It boosts my morale. People say "Where there is a well, there is a way." So, don't be sad when we are in the trouble. In my free time I like to watch movies at home. It is the best way to spend time and relax myslfe.

1 comment:

Anna said...

That really was a good movie. It was very inspirational.
Most other people have said that American movies are poplar in their countries too. That is really interesting to me.