Monday, December 1, 2008

Precious memory

I like the raining day. I always enjoy the raining day by myself. My friends said that I look blue when I was in the raining day when I was a college student. I never tell them it's because I broke up with my first love in the raining day. However, it will not bother me. But why do I look blue? I guess that is because I like to think many thing at that time. I was getting love this weather that is a little cold sometimes the air is a little humid. It can calm down my thought and mood. After that day, the rain sometimes bring me bake to the season. I always remember the tears went on with the rain at the night. It is my preciouse memory. The raining day can remain me to be a better man. Also, I am not sad anymore. There is only the memory which make me stong left. Now, I still love raining day. I alos like see the rain in blue. I find the raining day makes my thought clearly. The value of the memory is that can remain me many thing. If there is one thing can wake my memory up, the precious memory. I am glade to enjoy it. I love the raining day.

No comments: