Monday, September 15, 2008

My Favorit Type of Music

Pop music is my favorit music. I listened this kind of music in English when I was junior in the university. I had a presentation about English song in the music class. Actually, I have never listened English song, so I asked helping from my friend. She gave me some suggestions and lent me some CD to pick out a song I liked. Finally, I listened a melody which was interesting me. It's named "Can't fight the moonlight" which made me exciting when I listen it every time. However, I don't know the backe ground even the words of the song. So I watched the move "Coyote Ugly" three times. Then I mad a successful presentation one week later. I would like to listen this song until now. If I feel sad or have negative moods, I will listen this song to make me happy and it is usefull every time. It's the first English song I listened also my favorit song.

1 comment:

Anna said...

This is very interesting. I have never heard that song before. I'll have to give it a listen!