Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Favorite Food

My favorite food is "curry". Whether japanese type or indian type of curry are both delicious. There are many kinds of curry in th world. So, I would like to try new flavors when I go to a new restaurant even a new country. I have been to Japan seven days and eatten curry rice for ten meals. Those are tasty! However, I like to cook curry by myself. Because I can cook alot at one time that I can eat it for whole week. And I can choose what I want to put in curry. Also, I can make many kinds of snacks by the extra curry if I don't finish it in one week. It smells good becaus spice and herbs. In fact, it's very special to American. Some of my American friends are like it but some are not. I hope you will like it after my introduction.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I share your love for curry. It is amazing, no matter which way I have it!