Monday, November 17, 2008

To enjoy my free time

Many people like to handout with friends in their free time. Sometimes, I like to handout with friends but sometimes don't. I need to do something to run away from relationship, schoolwork and joib. So, I find a way that isolation can release my pressure. When I want to be along, I like to go into the nature especially beach. According to the sound of waves and insects, and the fresh air of the nature, I can feel calm. I remembered, the habit was starting when I broke up with my first girl friend. My friend and I went to the beach and see the ocean whole day. We drank and told for a long time. Sunddly, I feel more confortable and better. After that, I alread love the smell of the ocean. When I am upset, I alway go to the beach by myself. The nature can cure my bad mood.
However, there is a disappoint that there is no ocean nearby my school and SIUC. I can't go to the beach to speand by own free time. Fortunately, there is another way which can make me relex. I like to make a cup of tea and read the novel on the bed. Sometimes, the isolation is not so bad. Therefore, you should remember don't let the bad mood come into your mind when you are alone. To control the isolation carefully, you can enjoy your life and your own free time.

No comments: