Monday, October 27, 2008

My girlfriend

I met my girl friend in the university. She was my classmate at the first year but she trans to other school. She is a cute girl. I started to date with her one year later. She studied in the north Taiwan but I was in the middle Taiwan. It is a long-distance dating. It's hard to keep the relationship. Sometime we argue about my female friends and I go home late. Those arguments cause by long-distance. However, we already keep the relationship 5 years. Fortunately, we can used to the long-distance between US and Taiwan. I hope she can come to American with me after graduating from graduate school. But she does not want to come with me. So, there are still many things we should work hard solve together. Maybe we will get marry next year when I go bake to Taiwan. I am happy that I have such a good girl friend. I will be tender and nice to her forever.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It's amazing that you have lasted in your relationship for 5 years while being separated! I hope that the two of you are able to get married soon!